Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Did you notice I forgot something?

I was going to announce the August SAM2 winner on Sunday, but I totally spaced it. So, without further ado, here it is...

Our August winner is...Sprite! Congrats!

And thank you all for spreading the word about Karen's Sock Pattern. We've raised $185 so far, and there's still a month to go before Karen's walk! If and when you finish a pair, please e-mail me a picture. I'd love to put together a Flickr album with everyone's photos.

And now, back to my knitting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Wow! Thanks!

I have to say that now the pressure is really on to finish the September pair...

2:22 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Best of luck with that Walk for Diabetes research! You have a great start.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Jillio said...

in case you hadn't noticed via bloglines, i finished two more pairs of socks this month. you can see them on display best in today's blog (9/14/06). hehehe....

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home