Monday, August 28, 2006

New E-mail Address! And another call for test knitters.

Since I've been having so much trouble getting e-mails at my hotmail address, I've signed up for a gmail account. Please send all future SAM2 updates to:

knittinmom at gmail dot com

Hopefully that will help with some of the missed e-mails! I'm just a little bit ticked off at hotmail right now...

Also, I'm putting out the call for test knitters once again. I am looking for knitters of all interests and skill levels. I've got a couple sock patterns up right now and will be adding a sweater, bag and more socks very soon. If you're interested, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the guidelines for the group. If, after that, you agree to the rules and want to join, I'll send you an invite.

Thanks, guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I just wanted to let you know that your package will be in the mail in the morning I had hoped that I would have it sent out sooner but I will let you take a look at me blog and then you might get a glimsp into my wild life this past month.
your sp8 pal
http://katiesknitknat.blogspot.com

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home