Monday, August 28, 2006

New E-mail Address! And another call for test knitters.

Since I've been having so much trouble getting e-mails at my hotmail address, I've signed up for a gmail account. Please send all future SAM2 updates to:

knittinmom at gmail dot com

Hopefully that will help with some of the missed e-mails! I'm just a little bit ticked off at hotmail right now...

Also, I'm putting out the call for test knitters once again. I am looking for knitters of all interests and skill levels. I've got a couple sock patterns up right now and will be adding a sweater, bag and more socks very soon. If you're interested, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the guidelines for the group. If, after that, you agree to the rules and want to join, I'll send you an invite.

Thanks, guys!


Blogger Katie said...

I just wanted to let you know that your package will be in the mail in the morning I had hoped that I would have it sent out sooner but I will let you take a look at me blog and then you might get a glimsp into my wild life this past month.
your sp8 pal

8:11 AM  
Blogger Anastacia said...

I'd love to be a test knitter for you - but without the ability to post photos, I'm not sure you want me. I'm also a beginner designer, with a couple of patterns due to be published in 2 books next year, along with other projects in the works. Anyways, let me know if you'd still be interested in a test knitter :) without a camera.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home