Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Harlot!

Okay, it sounds like an awful lot of you are going to be at the Yarn Harlot reading tomorrow night. If you spot me, make sure you say hi! I'll be wearing the MomMA shirt, just to make sure I'm extra easy to pick out of the crowd. Chris & Brittney (my MomMA co-founders) and I are going to present a MomMA t-shirt to Stephanie to thank her for all her work as an IBCLC and a great ambassador for breastfeeding. I just might throw in some native Oregon yarn as well (any guesses as to what that might be?).

See you tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

ThiSs could be tough...what to give the harlot. Let me guess....sock yarn?

Have fun. I was not able to see her when she arrived in Phoenix. It was the first day of school...boo hoo. Take lots of pics

9:35 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

What a wonderful gift! I love her all the more because she is such a strong supporter of breastfeeding.

I look *just* like my avatar...minus the crawfish ;-)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Have fun meeting Stephanie. You'll love her!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Ragan said...

Wow!
Have a wonderful time!!
Also, I finished 2 pair of socks!!! Yipee!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Have fun with the Harlot, Chrissy! Kevin and I went to see her last year and we took my parents. They totally did not understand why we had to be at the bookstore way before the Harlot was to speak. Until we got there and they saw a sea of knitters! Now they get it.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Don't forget to take pictures!

6:06 PM  
Blogger lexa said...

I have my September socks completed (Broadripple), and there are pictures on my blog.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home