Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More fun with the changing table...

I finally got the shots I really wanted to get for yesterday's post... The next one will be of him standing up there without holding on!






He's trying hard! He has gotten to be an expert crawler and puller-upper in just the last week or so. The bad thing is that now that he knows how to do these things, he wants to do them instead of sleeping. He is finally napping this afternoon, but he hardly slept at all yesterday and was down for all of 20 minutes this morning. Not enough for a growing boy! I'll think I've gotten him totally asleep, but the second that I put him down, he'll roll over and start trying to crawl up whatever is closest. Aaaarrgh!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put the locks on the cabinets!! He'll be running on his own by January 1st!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Oh, look at him go!! He's so close to standing on his own! Then it's look out world (and every non-child-proofed thing in the house ;-))! It's so amazing to have watched him "grow" over the past few months on your blog. I kinda feel like a virtual aunt! Take care! :-)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

He is so cute, look at that angel face. He's not looking for any trouble! LOL

6:49 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Boy, it's all downhill once they are ambulatory. Watch out!

That baby looks so healthy and rosy! How is that possible in the Pacific Northwest? Shouldn't he have a winter pallor like the rest of us? Must be the breastmilk. :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yep, I started to change little girl on the ground once she started doing that. We just put her in a toddler bed because she was climbing out of her crib. Sheesh, you'd think she'd wait a little longer; she's only 16 months old.

He's a cutie!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Go, Owen, go!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think Claire & Owen have the same birthday (4/11) and Claire isn't even crawling yet! She hates being on her tummy so she'll roll over if she needs to reach something and then she's turns over on her back again.

I have to say, I'm kind of glad because she grabs everything within reach so I know she's going to be a major trouble maker!

And I totally related to your post about how hard 2 kids are and how you want your life back! I feel like I still want one more but not until the kids are at least 8 years or older. Kids these ages are so hard because they are both so needy. And I agree about the private school tuition! Yikes!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

That is just too cute..! um... I've got a cute little kitty.. maybe we could trade.. but just for a minute! *grin*

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home