Saturday, December 17, 2005

I have the best SP ever!!!

My SP e-mailed me earlier this week to let me know that my final package was in the mail and would be arriving shortly. She'd already gotten me two great books and the Fiber Trends felted clog pattern, so I wasn't expecting anything too big.

Well, last night I got a big box in the mail from Knit Picks. I hadn't ordered anything lately that I could remember, but since it takes so long to get here, I figured it had just slipped my mind. I was busily knitting on the felted clogs, so I kind of ignored it.

Then, I took a closer look at the label and noticed it was UPS 3-day shipping. I always opt for the free shipping (which is the OPPOSITE of 3-day...), so the wheels began to turn. I was surprised because it was such a big box. Of course, my camera is still on hiatus, so I don't have any pictures. But, I opened it and my reaction was such that my husband called from the living room "Did you just gasp?" And I had. This is what was inside...


Yes, that is the entire Knit Picks Palette Sampler. Does that not ROCK?!? I couldn't believe it.

Thank you to my awesome secret pal, Knitting Nyxxie. You made my day, week, month... Now I'm going to have to decide what lovely stranded colorwork piece I'm going to knit with all this luscious yarn! Hmm... Suggestions, anyone?

7 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Woweee! That is a big ole box of yarn love. I can't wait to see the project(s) that are birthed out of that yummy yarn.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Woweee!!!Can I come roll in it:)

5:00 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

That's an awsome gift! What a great secret pal.

5:04 PM  
Blogger chris said...

What an awesome haul, Chrissy! I'm so happy for you!! That would seriously take my breath away, too. What a fantastic secret pal you have! All those delicious colors...can't wait to see what you decide to make with you great new Palette yarn. Take care! :-)

11:06 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I have always thought the Palette Sampler would make an awesome SP gift--but never thought I'd see anyone actually do it (or know anyone who actually got one!). So very, very cool. :)

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So thoughtful! I would want to dive into the box!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Sorka said...

wow!! How dreamy!! Felting felting felting!! Lots of bags in your future!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home