Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful...

There are so many things I'm thankful for, there's no way I can include them all. So, here are a few of the highlights.

I'm thankful for my lovely, comfortable home and the fact that we're able to live in it without struggling excessively to pay the bills.

I'm thankful for Portland, and that I've finally found a place in the world that feels like home.

I'm thankful for knitting, of course, and that I've managed to find a way to make a career out of the hobby that I love. I'm so thankful that I get to do something I'm truly passionate about.

I'm thankful for our gorgeous chickens, who give us nutritious, flavorful, healthy eggs every day (along with all that fabulous poop for our garden).

I'm thankful that I get to spend today surrounded by family and friends and nearly all of the people who mean the most to me in this world.

I'm thankful for my gorgeous, healthy, intelligent, beautiful children and the fact that I get to watch them grow into fantastic little people every day.

I'm thankful for my amazing husband, who is truly my soul mate and who I love more deeply every day.

And I'm thankful for all of you, the people who take time from their day to read my ramblings. I'm constantly surprised at the comments, support, encouragement and friendship I've found with so many of you, even though we've never met (and with those of you who I have met and instantly felt connected to). Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home