Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Veteran's Day!

I meant to post this all day yesterday, but things got away from me. Mondays are rough - I work all day and then meet up with my knitting group in the evening. Not a lot of time for extras! Anyway, consider this yesterday's post!

I want to take a second to thank our veterans, both past and present, for their service to me, my family, and our country. All day (yesterday) I thought about our current troops and their families who have been asked to make so many sacrifices for us. Particularly those who have made the ultimate sacrifice and lost a loved one in the line of duty.

To all of you who serve our country, thank you. I hope you come home soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista McCurdy said...

a lovely post. I don't support the war, but I do support our troops and hope they come home safe.

10:17 PM  
Blogger AnaMarie said...

You might want to put an Amazon link for all the books and things (like 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders, hint, hint...) you have patterns in. You'll get some money from it if people like me buy it through your link!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home