Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh, well...

Looks like I've failed in my quest to post every day during November. I've been too busy cooking, cleaning the house (can you believe it?) and knitting! At chrispy's recommendation, I've signed up for the Fly Lady e-mails and have been going to town on getting my life organized. I don't know how long it will last (I give it another two weeks), but the house looks great for the moment! Not only that, but Owen is doing great with his potty training. He's almost there - now I just need to figure out how to get him to stay dry while he's wearing pants. He does great when he's pantsless, but obviously that doesn't work when we leave the house. It is winter, after all.

So far this week, I've made ham & spinach quiche, whole wheat biscuits and apricot-glazed chicken. I also ordered us a free-range turkey for Thanksgiving from the neighborhood market. I've taken to calling Animal, Vegetable, Miracle "The Book" because I talk about it all the time. I'm sure it's more than a little annoying, but it has sure influenced how I think about food and shopping in general. But more on that later - now it is time for me to get some sleep! That and the cat keeps licking my arm while I'm typing (speaking of something that's more than a little annoying).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I stopped by, got here via the Giving Flower...

Your cable sock pattern is just beautiful.

Huggs...G

10:59 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I have fallen off the FlyLady wagon a number of times, but always hop back on. It really does work if you stick with it. :) Babysteps. . .

9:14 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Baby steps.. will prevent burn out.

I'm a Fly gal and I know this to be true.

Use a timer...you can do alot in 15 minutes.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home