Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanks, Mims!

I got tagged with a meme by my friend Mims, who blogs about knitting for the Oregonian. Now I don't have to think about what to post today! Rock on!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Need you even ask? The kids are constantly cracking me up. Although Bill and I did have a moment at the end of this week's episode of The Office, when Jim and Michael are saying "that's what she said" after everything. Of course Bill and I had to start doing it to each other. Yeah, that's what she said!

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Snuggling on the couch with Owen, watching Little Bear and thinking desperately about extracting myself so I could make a pot of coffee.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Talking Bill into taking Sydney grocery shopping.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
What didn't? I got my first design published in February and things got crazy from there!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Shhh, time to go to sleep now." Since Bill got grocery shopping duty, I got get-the-kid-to-sleep duty...

6. How many beverages did you have today?
A cup of microwaved coffee that I got cold out of the pot this morning, a sugar-free vanilla latte from Ristretto Roasters and a caffeine-free Diet Coke.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Red and black.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A bottle of red wine, spaghetti noodles, a jar of pasta sauce, a pound of hamburger, a quart of milk and a box of Lucky Charms at the market.

9. Where were you last night?
At home, eating Chinese takeout and watching The Office, House and Grey's Anatomy on Tivo.

10. What color is your front door?
Red!

11. Where do you keep your change?
All over the place. There's a stash in both cars, some in my knitting notions pouch, some in the bottom of my bag and a big bowlful on the mantle.

12. What's the weather like today?
It looks nice, although I haven't made it outside yet (I did open the door to let the cat out).

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
Homemade Spumoni from the Italian restaurant down the street.

14. What excites you?
Besides yarn? Um...world peace? Global warming? The budget deficit?

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not yet! It has a few more inches to go before it will start to drive me crazy.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
A bit...

17. Do you talk a lot?
Every once in awhile I get on a tear, but normally I'm not particularly talkative. I am definitely an introvert.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Nope. I'm a Beverly Hills 90210 girl (thank you, Soap Network).

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I've worked with several Stevens in the past and we've got a friend named Steve.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes - I was trying to think of an example but no luck.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Yes!

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Alenna

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Karna

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
Home

25. What does the last text message you received say?
No idea. I delete them without reading them since I'm charged 15 cents for each one.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No way!

27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
My in-laws' for dinner.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
See yesterday's post.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Pepperoni pizza

31. Will you get married in the future?
I've been married for almost 8 years now and have no plans to change husbands. It would be fun to fly to Vegas and renew our vows...

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
We don't see too many movies around here. I watched part of Dirty Dancing last night - that was pretty good.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Like, like like? Or just like, like a friend? Like, I'm not sure! You'll have to, like, get back to me on this one.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night before bed.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Not at the moment.

36. Did you cry today?
Not yet...

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I got tagged and was thankful to have something frivolous to post today. Although I have to say this is probably the least insightful meme I've ever done... I don't think I'm the target age group for this one!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I'm too tired from all that heavy thinking to tag anyone, so if you've managed to read this far, consider yourself "it"!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

I played along, what else was there to do at uni at 0900 an hour before lectures

1:22 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

someone else tagged me with the same meme! I think you're right, the age group it was written for is probably teens. At least it wasn't the email questionnaire I've gotten many times, the one that asks the probing question "croutons or bacon bits?" ^o^

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been with you when you made up a word: "knat". As in, "I've knat with them before". We were sitting in Powell's bookstore waiting for the Harlot to speak, another thing that happened in 2006.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home