Saturday, December 24, 2005

Gearing up for my favorite day of the year...


Merry Christmas, everyone! Or happy holidays, if you're not Yuletide-inclined. This time tomorrow, we will be tearing into our gifts and eating homemade sourdough pancakes. I made a pledge not to go too crazy this year, but of course I did. Sydney already has a gazillion toys, and Owen has every kind of baby toy known to man passed down from Sydney, but somehow I managed to fill up a couple of carts at Target with new stuff for them.

Now I need to wrap it all... I can't wait until Sydney is old enough to actually help (right now she "helps" by taking pieces of tape and sticking them all over the house. Owen then "helps" by crawling around and eating any that are within reach, then scaring his father and I out of our wits by choking and gagging - that tape is really hard to see when it's in the back of a baby's mouth! I swear, these kids will be the death of me...).

Check out this awesome link for a little kid and/or grownup winter fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Merry Christmas Chrissy! I know what you mean about the kids having too many toys and still managing to find more to give them for Christmas. We're going to have to do some major sorting after the holidays and retire a few toys. We've run out space to put them! Plus, Claire puts everything in her mouth so I don't know how I'm going to keep things "baby proof" around here.

Have a very merry Christmas!

11:43 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Wishing you and your beautiful family a wonderful Christmas....kids make it so much more fun and special, huh? Especially when they yak up those scotch tape balls. ;-) Take care and Merry Christmas, Chrissy!! :-)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home