Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hot Mom Pics?

I got a new site meter yesterday (check it out at the bottom of my sidebar). This one tracks all sorts of cool statistics, like where your visitors are from and how they got to your site. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on one of the links and discovered a visitor to my site had gotten there via the search "hot mom pics". I'm not sure whether to think that's funny, or a little bit scary! I do indeed have all three of those words in there (hot referring to the temperature outside), so I guess I need to be more careful about what I'm writing!

To anyone looking for hot mom pics - you will be sorely disappointed with this site. If I was ever hot, those days are long gone. I do know a few people who manage to maintain their hotness through pregnancy, nursing and chasing toddlers, but not many (and I am not one of them). I am also not ugly enough or fat enough to be even remotely kinky - basically I'm pretty much average and totally uninteresting to anyone besides my husband. So look for your hot mom pics elsewhere!

Now if they would've been looking for hot knitting pics, that would be a different story...!

In other exciting news, I sent off for Level 1 of the TKGA Master Knitting certification program. This program has three levels, and once you complete them all you are a Master Knitter. I can't wait to get started and see what I can learn to improve my knitting. I think that this will be an invaluable step on the road to becoming a professional knitwear designer. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive!

I should be getting plenty of fun stuff in the mail soon - a box from Knit Picks, a box from WEBS, and now my Master's Level 1 packet. Yahoo! The mailman is going to wonder why I'm lurking around whenever he brings the mail for the next few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good for you for shooing away the creepy seekers!

TKGA master knitting certification? Will that go on a resume?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Cool counter - I've always wished for a way to tell who is coming to your site. I put one on my blog too - copycatter that I am!!! Thanks for the tip, Hot Mama. And good for you, becoming a Master Knitter. Sounds so official!!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home