Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who says triangular shawls are only for little old ladies?

Yes, there's this perception out there that triangular lace shawls are something only a little old lady would wear. My girl Sarah from Knot Another Hat disagrees. At the TKGA show this past weekend, she was rockin' the Toe the Line shawl with her new purple hair. You can see photos on her blog (and enter a contest to win lace yarn and pattern of your choice).

Triangular shawls...they won't magically turn you into a little old lady. On the other hand, I would love to see a little old lady in a Toe the Line rockin' some purple hair!

PS - since I have such a hard time blogging these days, I'm going to give Twitter a try. You can follow me there at @knittinmom. Tweet tweet! Facebook is up next...in all my free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home