Thursday, April 02, 2009

I love this woman!

There were a host of April Fools jokes racing around the internets yesterday, but I didn't find my favorite until this morning when I opened Clara Parkes' Knitter's Review newsletter and found a story about a new "green" yarn made from recycled kitty litter. I've been lucky enough to spend some time with Clara in person and she's got an incredibly quick, smart sense of humor that doesn't often have a chance to shine through with such clarity in her more serious write-ups.

Cheers, Clara, for the day's clear winner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

I fell for it! Granted, I just skimmed, but I didn't realize it was a joke until your post. Of course, I'm also the girl who fell for "did you know they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary?" when I was a freshman in college...

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Molly said...

That one totally got me too. Wasn't until hours later when I clicked to see the picture of the kitties that I saw the April Fool's page.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home