Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Nine years!

Wow - nine years ago today, Bill and I were doing this:



Don't we look young? Two kids, four states and two new careers later, we're more in love than ever. Before I met Bill I'd always assumed I'd be one of the 50% of Americans who get divorced. These days, I'm quite confident we'll be rocking together on the porch with our great-grandkids someday. I count my blessings every day that I managed to get lucky enough to find the love of my life (and was smart enough not to let him get away).

Happy 9th anniversary, honey!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Lynda said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great picture - it looks like a magazine cover!

10:47 AM  
Blogger LavenderSheep said...

Happy Anniversary! I know exactly how you feel!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look fabulous!!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love is grand! Have a Happy Anniversary.

Jennifer

2:30 PM  
Anonymous akabini said...

Gorgeous and glorious!

(And girl, you sure can rock some shoes!)

Mazel tov on 9 - and 90 more!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

That's such a gorgeous picture! Happy anniversary!

5:17 PM  
Anonymous janel said...

Aw, happy anniversary Chrissy! You look radiant. Here's to porch rockin' forever mates.

9:35 PM  
Blogger thursday said...

Congratulations on nine years! You've already made it further than many - well on your way to those porch-rocking days. :)

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Julie said...

What a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary!

12:42 PM  
Blogger greetingarts said...

Oh, congratulations! I'm a tad late, but you can still celebrate. *Love* the photo.

8:53 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary. :)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home