Friday, May 15, 2009

Eep! I'm on Amazon!

My book is inching ever closer to reality. It's now available for pre-order on Amazon!



Crazy! We've got a booth at the TKGA show in Portland this weekend (if you're there, be sure to say hi!), so I've been able to show the proof to several of my friends. So far, the feedback is all good (but of course, they have to say nice things because they're my friends). I really hope that it will be a useful, happy-making book for many, many sock knitters. Woo-hoo!

7 Comments:

Blogger Corrina said...

That is so awesome. Congratulations!

4:21 AM  
Blogger BeanMama said...

I am eagerly awaiting this book!! And I will be at the show today, I think - so yay!

8:51 AM  
Blogger pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Missed you at the booth this afternoon, but it looks great. Also the lovely people at Abstract Fiber tried really hard to sell me Kiwassa (sorry if I'm spelling that wrong), so you have fans over there, too. I just wasn't ready to buy yarn yet, so no yarn, no pattern. Must finish current shawl first...and I know where to find you!

3:01 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

That kicks ass! Wahoo! :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations! I hope you have great success with the book.

5:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow!! That is just so totally cool!

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Les said...

whoot. whoot!!!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home