Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Someone else's knitting...

Since I don't have any knitting of my own to show you, I have to resort to showing other people's knitting. Namely, Grumperina, who is making new samples of a couple of my designs.

She's finished a new version of Kiwassa in Schaeffer Andrea, and she's currently knitting along on a new Path of Flowers in Mountain Colors Winter Lace. The Path of Flowers is going to photograph SO much better in the dark color than it did in the original fuzzy orange Kidsilk Haze. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I'm currently in a sort of stupor - I don't know exactly what to do next, so I end up not doing anything. To help matters, I've gone cold turkey off caffeine, so my head feels like it's going to explode. Plus, Owen is home sick from school and making me crazy. He's too sick to go to school, but he doesn't feel bad enough to slow down much. This is his third day home, and it's really making me dread summer vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home