Saturday, February 14, 2009

Am I procrastinating?

Of course! But I'm still not going to tell you about the Addi Clicks. Yesterday my life was changed - I still don't know if it's for the better or for the worse - by a little lunchtime field trip instigated by my husband. My brother-in-law was home from work yesterday and we headed over to his house to play a couple quick games of Rock Band. It's here that I discovered that I've missed my calling, and I really should be a drummer in a band. But definitely NOT a lead singer.

We were just going to go for 45 minutes or so, but before we knew it, it was 2:30 and time to pick up the kids. Talk about crazy addicting. I'm not a big video game person but I could play this one 24/7. Even though we're still on our spartan spend-nothing plan for the next few months, I'm trying to figure out how we can justify buying our own version. It's amazingly fun! If you get a chance to try it, do (or don't, depending on whether or not you want a new obsession in your life). I have decided, however, that I need to wait until the book is at the designer before we bring that monster into our house...

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Ha ha! I love Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I was just thinking tonight how much I would really like to have one or the other for myself.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock Band is awesome fun. Thank goodness for the different levels of expertise. I'm always a happy beginner. My teen kids chipped in together and bought it a while back. We've all learned to set a time limit before starting it up, so as not to lose a whole evening.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Lucy Anne said...

You seem to have an affinity for activities involving two sticks. Hmmm--should I check with my EA designer daughter for special deals on this game?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found Rock Band (and a really cool bar in Boston) one night when some friends asked me to go - it was closer to my house than where we were when they asked, so I tagged along.

Once I get settled in a new apartment I definitely need to start saving for Rock Band. Of course, then I'll need to invite people over to play it with me!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Alhambra Packing Service said...

Thanks great bblog

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home