Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SAM2 letter updates

Okay, I think I've gotten through all of the SAM2 letter updates. Please check your name in the sidebar and make sure it's correct. I'll do the drawing for November this weekend. I have to say, it was SO much easier going through 100 update e-mails knowing that I wouldn't have to link to them all! I'm sad that things are changing, but it's also a huge relief.

Just a reminder as to how things will now work - you'll still send me e-mails to let me know that you've finished socks. This is how you'll get your letters in the sidebar. Then, if you want (this is not a requirement), you can post pics to the Flickr group. Bettina posted this nice little tutorial on how to put pictures in the group:

Log in, then choose groups in the flickr menu bar at the top. Search for SAM2. Once it is listed, click on it to open. Then click on "join this group". Reconfirm this on the next page.

Once you have this, then go back to the photo(s) you want to upload. Click the individual photo and once it has loaded, click on the tiny menu bar item "send to group" it will then give you a box listing all the groups you are a member of. Click on "SAM2" and confirm.


I'd also like to thank all of you who sent me positive e-mails/comments about the change. I really wish things could've kept on as they were until the end, but y'all are just too darn prolific!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Oh, I don't have an N behind my name! I finished the Mamluke socks during November! No more socks as I've been knitting to much other stuff.

Love,
Rebecca (aka Emily)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I can't figure out how to load up the pic of my November socks...I'm not sure where I go to click the pic (my blog or my computer file), and I don't see anything anywhere on the SAM2 flicker thing that says to share photo....help!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Zonda said...

So glad you found an easier way to do this! Good luck with all you've got going on! :)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home