Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Your friendly, neighborhood sock update

Coming to you from Norway, here's this week's sock update (this covers all the socks I received through Saturday night), courtesy of Silja.

To start off this post coming all the way from Norway, Chrissy let me do a
guest update on the socks for Sam 2 this week. I have now visited alot of blogs
that I never visited before. I have seen some great things and read alot of
nice posts. So a little Thank you to Chrissy for letting me do this! Thank you
for all the work you are putting into this Project!

And then on to the updates:

Monica has knitted a pair of Opal Zebra socks.

Manda have some cool big blue broadripple socks.

Aimee has knitted some lovely country socks in icelandic wool.

Rebecca finished a pair of really colorful and fun Mt. Hood Socks.

Stariel have some candy colored Dublin Bay socks and Limbo socks at her place.

Kris finished a pair of Fern Leaf Lace Socks in gorgoeus fall colors.

Laura have the socond of the Summer Sock Party Socks done.

Lainie knitted a pair of self designed Cascade Fixation socks and some ribbed Fixations as well.

Tonia got a pair of Lana Grossa Yukon Leaves socks in her blog.

Sillyewe finished off a pair of socks for soldiers

Nancy G got some Fuzzy Feets and a really halloweeinsh Iris garden socks.


Adrienne finished off a lovely pair of Lomabards and a pair of self designed raspberry lemonad socks.


Lisa has knitted a pair of really nice house socks for her Aunt. I like the story behind them!

Joni got some brown magic going on at her blog now.

Debbie has completed another Socks of doom pair.

Aija made up some cuddly Vanilla Footie socks.

Ashely did some blue socks of doom.

Nelda got two pairs done, some stretchy hubbysocks and a pair with yarn from Japan.

And lastly, I finished a pair of Bigfoot socks in Regia Canadian color.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ragan said...

Wow! I loved everyone's great socks.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

My November socks are done...plus a brownie point. I made 4 more stockings. There are 5 in the picture but one was counted for last month (along with another that didn't make the final cut).
http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com/
2006/11/without-further-ado.html

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a sec...you're in NORWAY??? Did you mention anything about this on the blog?
2 pair of November socks:
http://knittingiris.typepad.com/knitting_iris/2006/11/early_november_.html#comments
http://knittingiris.typepad.com/knitting_iris/2006/11/midnovember_soc.html
Not sure if I ever sent you this link to my last October Pumpkin, striped socks: http://knittingiris.typepad.com/knitting_iris/2006/10/pumpkin_socks.html

10:11 AM  
Blogger lexa said...

My November socks are done and posted on my blog. I made a pair of fuzzy feet. Pre and post felting pictures are there.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home