Saturday, October 15, 2005

Runs With Clippers

I had fun with these last night:


The unsuspecting victim:


Okay, okay, it was all his idea, but he's going to tell his co-workers on Monday morning that I did it to him in his sleep... Why anyone would want to get rid of this thick, gorgeous hair is beyond me! He's always whining that it's too hot (and if that's the case, why didn't he shave it off six months ago?).

It took about 10 minutes to turn this:


into this!


I was terrified as I buzzed the first strip, but it turned out looking pretty good, and it's oh so fun to pet.


In knitting news, it's all about the socks, blah, blah, blah... I'm hoping to have a complete pair to show you soon, but nothing yet.

I'll leave you with this picture of Owen helping his daddy eat some salad. It's an important job - can't leave it to just anyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I cannot get over how cute your Owen is. I wish I could borrow him. But he's probably too young to fly alone to Cleveland. Just a thought.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

That was totally a joke, BTW. Just realized that someone reading this might miss the tongue in cheek tone. :)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home