Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Two things

First, happy birthday to my dear father-in-law. This is a little late, since his birthday was last Saturday, but sometimes it takes me that long to remember to blog about something!

Second, Owen's first tooth has finally popped through! His aunt Katie was the first one to feel it when he was gnawing on her knuckle the other day. You still can't see it very well (especially since he bites anything that gets near his mouth so it's impossible to get a good look in there), but you can sure feel it! It's very exciting, but I'm going to miss those cute little gummy grins... They grow up so fast, don't they?

That's all for today...I'm still taxed from coming up with the 100 things list.

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

I love those toothless grins! They really do grow up too fast. And Happy Belated Birthday to your FIL!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home