Thursday, April 05, 2007

PEEPEEPEEPEEPEEPEEPEEP!

This is what I'm listening to while sitting in my office, trying to get some work done. Yes, the chickies are here, safe and sound and full of p&v. They are delightful, but boy are they noisy! And they poop A LOT.

I have a ton of pictures, but I haven't yet loaded the software for my new camera (I bit the bullet and bought a nice 10 megapixel professional-quality camera since I haven't been totally happy with my pattern pictures). One of these days I'll figure it out, but right now I'm way behind on the plus-sizing for the Lacy Cabled Scoop, so that is my task for the rest of the afternoon.

If the peeping doesn't drive me crazy first!

8 Comments:

Blogger auntiemichal said...

Think of them as a source of white noise! It's great they arrived safely.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to "hear" they arrived safe and "sound-fully". Hmmm maybe a set of peep ear-muffs would be in order for your package....:)

Your SP

5:54 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Yay! So glad the chickies arrived safe and sound!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peeping is better than silence. Congrats on a successful arrival.

10:18 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Yay! :) I was thinking the other day how appropriate it was that they would arrive just in time to be Easter chickies!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the peeps! The chickies made it safely! Yay!

Erica @bikinielf

12:09 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Yeah for live chicks!!
I was so sad to hear about the last batch and so relieved to hear this batch arrived safely.
Enjoy!!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Glad to hear that the chicks arrived safe and sound. It's it a wonder how little things can make such a big mess?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home