Saturday, March 17, 2007

Calling all Portlanders who love yarn!

The shop hop registration is finally open! Although unless you join the guild, you be put on the waiting list until any remaining seats open to the general public on the 22nd. We're about half full right now, and the 22nd isn't too far away, so there's a great chance that there will be seats left if you sign up ASAP.

Go to the Shop Hop blog for complete details. We just secured our goodie bags (as in, the actual bags) and you won't believe what we're getting! I would go on the shop hop just for the bag alone, not to mention the huge discounts and loads of fun.

If this has you at all intrigued, and you can be in Portland on April 21st, and you love yarn, go read the blog. I went as a non-TKG member last yearn and had such a great time, I'm now on the board!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy! The shop hop sounds so fun. Wish I could sign up, but we're going to be moving soon and I don't know if I'd be able to make it. I see your name all over now, in IK even! Wow, you're a big name! :)
Come visit my blog sometime. I'm updating again, just need to get caught up on photos.
Erica
(bikinielf.com)

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun. I remember reading about it last year on your blog and wishing I could go so badly. I am glad I may make it this year!!!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home