What's that, dear?
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
The Wedding Singer
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
Office Space, Best in Show, Waiting For Guffman
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Little Mermaid (does that count?)
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
The Wedding Singer
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie you own.
Vegas Vacation (actually, we own all the Vacation movies)
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Britney Spears (um, kidding...I couldn't think of anyone)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I have, but I don't remember what it was (and not for the reason you're thinking)!
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Dead Poet's Society
Medium, with butter.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not as often as I'd like, although more often now that we've discovered the Academy Theater and their babysitting service...
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
For Your Consideration
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Women On The Verge of a Nervous Breakdown
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?