Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What's that, dear?

I should be upstairs helping Bill get the kids ready for bed. But I'm not. I'm waiting anxiously for the chicks, who I thought would arrive today but didn't. I'm trying to figure out my new camera so I can share some awesome new pictures with you. In the meantime, I got this little movie quiz from Amanda and thought it would be a great way to waste some time. Here it is (sorry, honey, I'll be a few more minutes)...

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
The Wedding Singer

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Hank Azaria

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Tom Cruise

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from.
Office Space, Best in Show, Waiting For Guffman

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Little Mermaid (does that count?)

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
The Wedding Singer

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.

North Country

9. Name a movie you own.
Vegas Vacation (actually, we own all the Vacation movies)

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Britney Spears (um, kidding...I couldn't think of anyone)

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I have, but I don't remember what it was (and not for the reason you're thinking)!

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Of course!

13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
The Queen

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Nope.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Dead Poet's Society

16. Popcorn?
Medium, with butter.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not as often as I'd like, although more often now that we've discovered the Academy Theater and their babysitting service...

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
For Your Consideration

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Comedy

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Annie

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Waterworld

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Women On The Verge of a Nervous Breakdown

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
The Grudge

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Napoleon Dynamite

4 Comments:

Blogger greetingarts said...

Oh, I'm so with you on #21.

10:56 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I was thinking about you this weekend and wondering about the chicks! Hope everything goes well! :)

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were going to mention Napoleon Dynamite-- I have heard you quote this movie with my own ears.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, really liked Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home