Monday, February 12, 2007

Quick pic of Wandering Cable Socks heel flap...



I just found this pic of the cool cabled heel flap of the Wandering Cable Socks. It was way back in my July pics (since that's when the sock was due to Interweave) and I'd totally forgotten about it.

Sorry about the poor picture quality - I'm always so excited to get my designs sent in and professionally photographed I neglect to take decent pictures of them myself! I have a side view of the pair, but the picture is so crummy I'm not even going to post it here. Unfortunately you can't see any of the detail, so it would be pointless. I guess you'll just have to knit some yourself to see what they really look like from the back...

Also, I think I figured out why they look so short on the model's legs in that picture - I accidentally had 12" instead of 14" for the height of the leg in the pattern that I sent to Yvonne when she knit the sample socks! They did correct it in the published pattern so it should fit longer legs (and of course you can always make a longer heel flap it you need to). D'oh! Thank goodness for creative photography...

See, I told you this was a knitting blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home