Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valenstine Day

Sydney cracks us up constantly by referring to Feb 14th as "Valenstine Day". She had a delightful time gorging herself on chocolate pretty much all day long. I hope all of you had a great day - just wanted to drop in briefly before I head off for a week. I will have internet access in Tokyo, but I'm not sure how often or if I will even have time to blog. Prepare yourselves for a nice long post when we get back!

My daughter also cracked me up the other day when she informed me as I was picking her up from school "Savannah's my best friend and she's coming to my birthday party, but not Laura because she thinks 'butt' is a bad word." I can't make this stuff up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Have a good trip, Chrissy. I'll miss your posts! :) Hope you find lots of knitting related goodness in Japan.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt is a bad word? I'm in trouble!

Have a great trip :)

3:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a GREAT time. I'm going to miss your posts. Take lots of pictures of Japanese knitting stores!!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home