Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Supercalifragilisticexpiknittalicious

Here I am on San Juan Island. I don't even know where to start to tell you about this week. And I've only been here for two days! Of course you all know Cat Bordhi, who is the mastermind behind this event (a retreat for knitters who are considering self-publishing their knitting book). But the knitting talent and brainpower that are in this room with me boggles the mind. I'm extremely humbled to be included in this group.

The first day, I sit down to breakfast with Cookie (of Pomatomus & Baudelaire fame) and Rae. I'm going to save some reveals for future posts, but let me tell you how exciting the books (and some non-books) that are being incubated in this group are incredible...

It's time for our evening session, so I will return when I have time (this may not be until I get home). I am loving this!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger msubulldog said...

Oh, my gosh, that sounds fabulous!!! And, in addition to being curious about what kind of book you're considering/working on, I'm really excited over the idea of a book by Cookie, too. :) Neat!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nanny nanny boo boo!

I am so envious of you right now! You simply MUST tell us all about it!

marly
www.knitthing.blogspot.com

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home