Saturday, January 20, 2007

Whoa, baby!

Okay, sign-ups for SAM3 are coming in fast and furious. Don't be alarmed if you've sent me an e-mail and I haven't gotten you your invite yet - I wasn't expecting such a flood of enthusiasm! I should know better by now.

Also, there are some issues between the old blogger (which I am stubbornly clinging to) and the new blogger. I'm not sure how to resolve this yet, so if anyone does know how to easily accept an invite from old blogger when you're on new blogger, please share! The blogger help is, of course, extremely unhelpful.

We're getting ready to head up to Washington, but I will have wireless access up there. I am also going to call on my lovely co-hostesses (Stariel and Karen) for help as soon as I can get my act together! So hang in there - I am hoping that all of the kinks will be worked out by the time SAM3 starts.

Sock on, baby!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaa. I haven't been able to accept the invitation because I am on new Blogger. I tried the help screens also, but couldn't find anything to make it work. :( I could try signing up for a new Blogger account, but I'm thinking that will just give me new Blogger anyway. But I'll give it a shot and let you know if it works. (Actually, you will know, because you'll see that I've accepted the invitation!!) Also, I'll get to work on a button. :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I hope you enjoy your stay up here. It's beautiful and sunny today. :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Ohhhhhh, okay. I guess I'm in, too. *grin* You'd think that after crashing & burning on the first two SAMs, I'd learn, but I already know of at least two pairs of socks that I have to make in the coming months, so why not? Sign me up. :)

1:42 PM  
Blogger Connie said...

Hi chrissy,
saw your new pattern in creative knitting. cute child's cardigan pattern. love the "wisdom" and "luck" motifs on the pockets.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home