Thursday, January 18, 2007

SAM 3!

Sign-ups for SAM3 are now open! I have created a group blog for this go-round, and I've got the rules up over there.

I am looking both for sock deals for participants, if you're a vendor and would like to offer specials for SAM-ers, and also for two additional hosts (responsibilities would include helping with invites, updates, blog maintenance, etc.). E-mail me if you'd be interested in helping out.

SAM3 will run from Feb 1 to July 31. Hope to see you socking it up with us!

3 Comments:

Blogger lexa said...

I've sent you the request to sign up! Yay!

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've also sent my request to sign up. Looking forward to this knitalong :)

10:16 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I've sent off an email to join as well!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home