Friday, October 27, 2006

And another thing...

See the updated description for I'm a Knitter and I Vote! There are now two ways to win prizes - first is to vote and let me know by Nov 30. You'll be listed as a voter (no need to spill your guts about who you voted for or what your political affiliation is or anything like that), and all voters will be entered into a prize drawing.

If you're mouthy like I am, you can join the blog and post answers to questions I'll ask that are designed to inspire some discussion. Contributors will be entered in another drawing for other good stuff. I've also got a button up for voters.

Show that patriotism and vote, people!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

Thanks for sponsoring the vote-in. Good work. (You make awesome patterns by the way. I am so impressed!)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ragan said...

Yay. I voted! Our library was set up for an "early vote" and of course, I took part (knitting in hand).

4:47 AM  
Blogger Ragan said...

Oh yes...and I have another pair of socks finished! This time they are more fitting for fall.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home