Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's up!

My redesigned website is up and it is fabulous (thank you, web designeress extraordinaire, Jordana Paige). I've got three patterns up for sale with more coming very soon, and links to my three free patterns from Mag Knits and Spun.

I've even got a little button, so if y'all like my patterns and the website, please share - I'd really appreciate it.



Okay, shameless self-promoting plug is over. I'm quite happy, and I feel like knitting but not much like blogging, so off I go!

13 Comments:

Blogger jillian said...

Congrats!! I'm going there Right Now!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neato!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Bitterknitter said...

Looks great, Chrissy! Congrats!

-Lisa

3:36 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Wow, fantastic! I love the look! Congrats!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hurrah!! The new site looks great! I'm so proud. I'm gonna grab the button tomorrow so I can post it proudly. :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey that is a GREAT site! Very Art Nouveau... I love it. Congrats!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Looks great! Hey, I'm almost done with your socks too. Pictures forthcoming tomorrow.

1:03 AM  
Blogger roxie said...

The site looks great! good luck and much prosperity to you!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new site is beautiful! Congratulations.

9:44 AM  
Blogger lexa said...

Your new site looks great! Congrats!

Got two pairs of socks finished for October. Pictures on my blog.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Knittymama said...

It's lovely!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Brittney Corrigan said...

Your website looks fantastic! I love the design. Congrats!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I love you site! Great job! Congrats

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home