1. FIRST NAME? Christine
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope! My dad wanted to name me Samantha, but my mom was totally opposed. This is the name they could agree on.
3. LAST CRY? About a month ago, when I sent off an application for a workshop and the organizer told me if I really wanted to attend, I was going to have to do much better than that. (I've since rewritten my application and was told that it was excellent and I'm now a strong candidate...go figure!)
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey roasted ham.
6. KIDS? You all know the answer to this one already!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like to think so, but who knows! It's hard to have that kind of perspective on yourself.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is it!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Constantly. I'm not always a nice person...
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup, and all of my wisdom teeth!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way! I am terrified of heights.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? This is a tough one. Probably a tie between Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs, if I'm being honest.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on whether or not I'm holding a kid at the time.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope! I'm proud to be wimpy.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Choc-van-straw, baby! Although the spumoni at the Italian place down the street is like crack to me.
16. SHOE SIZE? Used to be 7-1/2, now pretty firmly an 8.
17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of patience. Oh, and my thighs!
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma Mary, who was the one person who always loved me just the way I am and was happy to show it.
19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, this doesn't really apply, but I'd love to get to know some of my readers better - please meme yourselves!
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes (but I am wearing the socks from my Sockapaloooza pal) and denim shorts.
21. LAST THING YOU ATE? A jack cheese stick, last night before bed.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sweet, sweet silence (kids are still asleep).
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Burnt Umber.
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Cucumber melon. Or green tea.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Butt (we are talking men here, right?).
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely! She totally rocks!
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Oh, you know I loves me the coffee. But I'll rarely turn down a good microbrew or red wine, either.
29. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch? Tennis. To participate in? Downhill skiing!
30. EYE COLOR? Blue, blue, blue.
31. HAT SIZE? Um, large?
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not so often, now that I have a pair of glasses that I really like.
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza!
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? I used to love the scary movies, but now that I have kids I find I prefer happy endings.
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Wedding Crashers (we don't get out much)
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Depends on how close the nearest ski area is...
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Both are great, but I'm really a huggin' kind of gal.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream! Or anything chocolate.
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? 99.9% of you
42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Who has time to read? What I'm planning on reading is The Kid by Dan Savage and Easy by Kerry Cohen-Hoffman.
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Frasier reruns
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Surf on the beach, wind in the pines, silence when both the kids are asleep!
46. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles, all the way
47. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia
48. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Why, knitting, of course!
49. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Aitkin, Minnesota
50. Who sent this to you? My amazing friend Chris! And you'd better believe that I wouldn't do all this typing for just anyone!