Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm back!

Finally, we're back from our whirlwind road trip. I've got pictures, pictures, pictures and plenty of stories. I don't even know where to start, but first I've got to go finish unpacking and getting our life sorted back out again. We actually got home yesterday (at about 4 am, after driving straight through from Glendive, MT) but spent the day watching two discs of Six Feet Under while sitting like zombies on the couch.

Keep those sign-ups for SAM2 coming! I'll get the names up on the sidebar very soon and the fun will start on Tuesday. And get those last July socks in before midnight on Monday. I will be doing some serious grand prize drawings this week, and you don't want to miss out! One of my goals is to post pictures of the booty that will be given out, but we'll see if that actually happens...

I also have plenty of good stuff that has come my way in the mail. Thank you Sonya, secret pal, Michelle and Mama-E. Pics are coming soon - I swear!

To be continued...

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Welcome back!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Ragan said...

Yay, you are back!

I finished another pair! So, I have one for July 30, 26, 7. Awww, only 3 pairs this month. Oh well. :)

I hope that you had a wonderful trip!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

can't wait to hear about your trip! glad you found your way home safe :)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Great to see you back! I just posted a picture of my July socks! And I signed up for the next round, can't wait!

Greets!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back :o)

I posted my July socks last night - and I don't think I'll be able to do the 2nd round :o( Life is just too crazy and my wheel won't stop yelling my name ;o)

3:29 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I've got my July socks posted and can't wait to keep up with the 2nd round!

Welcome back!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Stefaneener said...

Welcome back. I so understand the veg impulse after a trip. That laundry!

7:38 AM  
Blogger jennie said...

Welcome home!

I have June AND July socks that haven't made it on yet -- you posted about my June blue socks, but I didn't get credit for them. And the July socks I finished while you were on vacation (I hope it's not too late to tell you... I was on vacation myself until today!)

June socks:
http://twinknit.blogspot.com/2006/06/blue-socks.html

July socks:
http://twinknit.blogspot.com/2006/07/dancing-and-banjo-pickin-in-rain.html

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home