Monday, July 10, 2006

Better late than never, right?

Since I'm a day late in posting, I'll do socks first and then talk about myself (in order to spare those of you who are only interested in socks).

We have a few late June socks trickling in:

Crazy Basket Lady Karen finished two pairs of stripey Regia socks.

Yvonne knit up some sample socks for me, but you won't be able to see them until the Winter issue of Interweave Knits comes out. But let me tell you now, they are awesome!

And Abigail had two more June pairs that I neglected to put into my last post (oops!) - a rosy pair of Conwys from Knitting On The Road, and a pair she's dubbed Rivendell.

Wendy, our on-the-road knitter, finished a pair of Broadripple socks and another pair of Broadripple socks. Hmm - she must've liked the pattern or something!

Now for our July entries...

Karen has two pairs done already!

MissyJoon finished some lilac Simply Lovely Lace socks.

Adelle finished some Hederas!

Adrienne knit up a lovely blue pair, which I can show you, and some top-secret socks, which I can't!



Ragan finishes off the updates with a bright, bright pair of orange socks for her son.

Whew! Now that that's over with, I'm going to leave you to get some work done. I am just too busy these days to do much blogging! I am hoping that things will get better in the fall. Also, you should know that I'm going to be on vacation starting Saturday, so I'm not sure if sock updates will be happening until I get back. Keep sending them in, and if I can manage to find a wireless network and a free minute, I'll try to post them. If not, expect one mega massive post when I get back!

And I know you're never supposed to post that you're going to be gone, so I'm going to remind any potential thieves about our top-notch home security system, nosy neighbors who are home all day and that guard dog that we'll be starving all week so he's good and hungry if anyone should happen to break in.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ragan said...

Heh heh. I love your closing comments about the hungry dog. That certainly should keep potential theives away, if the neighbors don't get to them first!
Tee-hee.
Have a wonderful vacation!

11:47 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Have a great vacation! :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

Yup...I did. The one post,
http://intertwinement.blogspot.com/2006/06/back-to-california.html ,
uses just one skein...gotta love that...right?

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home