Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sock-O-Rama

Let's see if I can finish this before Owen wakes up from his nap...

First, we have our very first pair of February socks from Nelda. She just started a new blog, so get over there and check it out!

StarzAbove finished a gorgeous pair of Koigu socks, just in the nick of time. And she has adorable baby brownie point socks, too. These are for a friend of hers who had a very premature baby - please send some thoughts/prayers her way.

These lovelies are from Carol:

They are Fast Florida Footies knit in Elann's Sock It To Me. Don't they look cozy?

Kris slid her funky purple striped Jaywalkers in under the wire. I'm delighted to see that yarn knit up, since I have some sitting in my stash. I love it, and you are J'd!

Courtney finished some scrumptious Koigu socks for her J.

Tiffany has some fuzzy feet all knit up that just need some felting.

Kristy NC finished up these cozy, rustic socks for her J:


I think that's all of them! I will be doing the drawing hopefully on Friday (but give me 'till the weekend if I don't manage to do it by then), so make sure you have a J by your name if you're supposed to. If not, e-mail me! If you don't get a response (an e-mail and/or J), e-mail me again! I don't mind being pestered, and I don't want to miss anyone.

We have 115 knit-alongers! I added numbers to the list so we can watch our little knit-along grow. When I do the drawing, I'll also add a number next to the J in the key so you can see how many sockers completed January socks.

In other socky news, I just got the name of my sockapaloooza pal. I am so excited, especially since I get to knit for someone across the pond. Hmm...now to figure out what yarn and pattern I'm going to use...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cece said...

I totally missed the Sockapooolza sign up this time around... for the best I guess - I have a lot going on!

5:40 AM  
Blogger amandazen said...

Great socks everyone!

Amanda

8:19 AM  
Blogger MBT said...

And you thought the world didn't need another sock-a-long.

Just posted pix of my February socks - drop on by and visit!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home