Tuesday, February 14, 2006

*#&$@#* Blogger ate my sock post!

I had a nice list of updates for you, but friggin' Blogger ate my post. So here are the ones I remember - please go check out the blogs of Choomon, Curlypurly, Elisabeth, Elspeth, Johanna, Phoebe and Stariel for some socks. I think that's everyone. I apologize up and down, but I just don't have the energy to go back and link to everyone again, so you'll have to go to the sidebar to see their socks. I'll blame Owen for my severe laziness, since he was up half the night coughing up a lung.

I also have made good progress on the Knitter's sweater, the Olympic Shrug and picked out yarn for my Sockapaloooza pal. Pics coming soon, if I don't get so mad at bleepin' Blogger that I give up on blogging for good!

Happy V-day, everyone!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had big problems getting pictures uploaded this morning, too. When it works well, it really works well, and when it doean't it makes me want to jump out the window!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Bad Blogger! (That would be Blogger, not Chrissy.) I haven't lost a post yet, but I know it's just a matter of time.

4:05 PM  
Blogger amandazen said...

Happy Valentines Day Chrissy! Hope you and yours are having a great one! By the way your Jaywalkers came out awesome! I love the colors!!!

Here is my first pair for Feb...
Square Dance socks.

Amanda :)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Knittypants said...

I hate it when blogger eats my posts. Hope Owen sleeps better tonight.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hate blogger too.

BTW, I may be venturing up to Portland for a work trip in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know if I end up staying the night and maybe we'd be able to get together and I can beg to see all of these designs you're working on!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Ragan said...

AUGH! I HATE when blogger does that!!!!! It is really FRUSTRATING!!! I hope that it stops acting up for you, so that you are able to post your pictures!

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home