I'm going to try to tackle the first meme I got hit with, which was the 20 things. Since I already did my 100 things, I'm going to mix it up a little bit and see if I can do 20 things about my hubby. We'll see how well I know him!
20 things about Bill
1. He has huge feet - size 14-15 - and has trouble finding shoes in his size.
2. Strangely enough, he has a shoe fetish and can't stop buying them (esp. athletic shoes).
3. His favorite brand is Nike.
4. He skipped a grade in elementary school because he's so darn smart.
5. He went downhill in high school and was an average student.
6. He spent all of his time playing sports - basketball, tennis, racquetball and running cross-country.
7. He went to college on the frigid plains of North Dakota.
8. He started out as an engineering major and then switched to business when he discovered how much he hated engineering.
9. He went straight into business school after college and got his MBA from the University of Minnesota.
10. He didn't have a passport when I met him.
11. I dragged him to Portugal, France and Africa. He took me to Spain.
12. He loves bad movies and bad tv, just like I do!
13. The longest he has stayed at a job has been 2.5 years.
14. We've been married five years and in that time he's had 4 different jobs.
15. Despite that fact, he's incredibly successful.
16. His secret dream is to be a high school history teacher (but be paid his current salary).
17. He is incredibly good at math.
18. He hates science.
19. Despite his hatred of science, he DOES know what a carcinogen is.
20. He is my soul mate, the love of my life, and I treasure every day that I've known him!
Okay, I'm going to pass this one on to Laura (to thank her for tagging me with the knitting meme that I'm going to do next), Erica, Heather, Sharon and (the other Socktoberfest) Chrissy!
The natives are getting INCREDIBLY restless, so I've got to run. I'll get to the yarn one tomorrow, I PROMISE. I have no idea who I'm going to tag with that one...I'll apologize in advance for any double-tagging I might do!