Sunday, December 20, 2009

We've got winners!

Congrats to our blog comment contest winners (I couldn't resist drawing three names instead of just two, so we've got one extra), chosen by random number generator: Karen, Margaret and Geek Knitter. Congrats, ladies!!! And thanks so much to all of you for playing. I loved hearing which socks were your faves and why!

I hope your holiday preparations are going well - it's sheer madness around here. Fortunately I'm not stupid enough to attempt any last-minute projects requiring me to stay up until the wee hours of the morning like I have the past couple of years - all the shopping is done, and other than a marathon wrapping session and lots of cookie baking, we're pretty much set.

Sydney got one of her presents early, and I'd love to show them to you, but the kids were playing swordfight with empty wrapping paper tubes and scared them into hiding before I could get a picture. I will tell you that our household has expanded by two (and will soon be expanding by two more once I get my present), and boy are they cute!

If I'm not back before Friday, and with my track record that's pretty likely, have a great Christmas (or at least a nice relaxing holiday from work if you don't celebrate)!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I can't wait to receive your book. Thank you so much, Chrissy. Happy Holidays!
~margaret

1:06 AM  
Blogger Sandra Singh said...

Great contest idea, congratulations on adopting the rabbits and Happy Holidays!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Geek Knitter said...

I am soooo excited to get a copy of your book! Can't wait, but like I said in the e-mail, don't kill yourself getting to the PO!

Take care, Happy Holidays!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home