Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Because I'm lame about updating my website...

I'm just going to do a blog post about my upcoming events. I was lax about updating the web page before, but since The Big Crash, I just don't have it in me to even think about it.

So here's what's happening in November!

This Saturday (Nov 7), from 1-2 pm at The Naked Sheep in N Portland, Toe-Up Bind-Off class followed by a book signing from 2 pm until ??? If there are people showing up, I'll stay until 3-3:30. If nobody comes (waaaayah!), I'll probably take off about 2:30. Sydney and I have a date to the symphony that night.

On Tuesday, Nov 10, I'll be speaking at the Snohomish Guild up north of Seattle starting at 7 pm.

On Saturday, Nov 14, I'll be speaking at the Millstream Guild down in Salem, OR, starting at 9:30 am.

On Thursday, Nov 19, I'll be at the Tigard Knitting Guild in good old Tigard, OR (one of my local guilds). At this meeting, in addition to talking about the book, I'll be doing a quick afterthought heel demo.

The Toe-Up! trunk show is going to be traveling to Haymarket, Virginia, where it will be on display at Needles in the Haymarket (15125 Washington St #316) from around Nov 10 to Dec 1.

Whew! That's a lot of guilds this month! Guilds rock - go join one if you haven't already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home