Friday, May 25, 2007

Oh, yeah...

In all the excitement, I nearly forgot...I have new patterns available!

Lazy River:



Walk in the Woods:



and Succulent:



Cables, texture and lace - a little something for everyone! Thanks to Lisa for kniting the beautiful samples pictured for Lazy River and Succulent, and Katrina for knitting Walk in the Woods.

I also just got a big box of Nature's Palette yarn in today and will have it up in the shop shortly. If you want to know what it looks like, see Lazy River above.

Finally, if you're in the Portland area, I'll have a little table at the Crafty Mamas Bazaar tomorrow from 11-3 over at Milagro's. If you happen by, be sure to say hi!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I LOVE the walk in the woods...where do I find the pattern??

6:28 PM  
Blogger Quail Hill Knits said...

Lazy River is a very pretty pattern. I really like it.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home