Sunday, January 15, 2006

Socks, socks, socks!

Go check out these new entries, from quikeye:

Chutes & Ladders toddler socks
Jaywalker
Pomatomus (yes, they really are way awesome!)

Give her some sock lovin', y'all!

I cast on for Jaywalker last night. The sock garden that Sharon gifted me was just too hard to resist. I'd show you a picture, but I'm out the door to take the kids to my in-laws for the afternoon. Bill & I are going to be ALONE together. I can't remember the last time that happened. It has been way too long. Needless to say, that takes priority over blogging.

Sock on, everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Okay, something is seriously wrong with Bloglines..AGAIN...it didn't even show that you'd posted twice since Saturday. Bleh, Newsgator is looking better and better. That aside, YAY for alone time together!! I'm totally thrilled for you- dates have a way of becoming totally nonexistent once kids come along. That's so awesome- have fun!! And thanks for all the sock updates, too! Take care :-)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

January socks are done :)

http://heleneh.sprayblogg.no/160106083808_januarsokker.html

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alone? What's that? Enjoy your time with your husband and don't you dare pick up any knitting!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Have a nice afternoon with the hubby! I know how precious and rare that is.

8:38 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

Wow, grown-up time! Enjoy!

p.s. Those Pomatomus socks are definitely going on my list--they are sooooo cool!

8:58 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Enjoy your time alone. You both deserve it.

Amy

9:29 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

I started jaywalkers the night before last. I did 6 inches of the ankle, and decided to try it on before starting the heel. I it didn't fit! It was some of the most painful frogging I've ever done! I hope your jaywalker goes better. Have some good "no kids" time.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home