A meme and a new knit-along?
Anyway, in my insomniatic state, I came up with a new knit-along idea. Everybody's doing it, so why shouldn't I (other than the fact that I already spend way too much time at the computer already)? So, here's my idea. Drumroll, please!
Introducing...the Sock-A-Month Knitalong!
See the post below for more details. I separated it from the rest of my blather so that I can link to the rules more easily. I'm really just wasting time until Owen wakes up for his next snack...
Now, on to the meme, which I snagged from Amanda's blog:
The Top Five for 2005
1. New technique: Mattress stitch! My finishing looks so awesome now. I actually like seaming, if you can believe it.
2. Favorite FO: My Conwy socks, which unfortunately were stolen by my mom (I guess they're her favorite FO, too!).
3. Favorite KAL: On The Road Along!
4. Favorite LYS: Do I have to pick just one? I guess I'll go with Close Knit, which just opened but it's only a couple miles from my house and the owner is such a sweetheart (and has awesome taste in yarn).
5. Favorite tool: My Addi Turbos. I'm loving the socks on 2 circs, and the Addis are a big part of that.
Six Goals for 2006
1. Get published in a print magazine.
2. Knit my poor husband the pair of socks he's been begging me for for six months.
3. Finish my TKGA Master Knitter Levels 1 & 2.
4. Design & knit an aran sweater.
5. Host a knit-along (see above).
6. Get some patterns up for sale on my website!