Saturday, November 05, 2005

Droooooool!

Okay, I know I talked about this blog yesterday, but damn! There is some SERIOUS yarn p*rn over there today. Go check it out. It's making my palms all sweaty!

Bill is off playing racquetball again this morning. Another tournament, but he's probably not going to do so well since he was deathly ill up until this morning (I think he's probably still pretty sick but hid it with drugs and chutzpah this morning so I wouldn't yell at him for going off and playing while he's got one foot in the grave). I'm not quite sure why he thinks he's going to win tournaments when the only time he ever plays racquetball is AT the tournaments. A little practice might help, my dear!

I've also revamped the Beginning Knit Designers webring homepage in an effort to get some more subscribers and make it more of a resource. So, if any of y'all ever think about doing some designs for publication (whether free on your website or in an actual magazine), come join us! I posted a whole bunch of links on the homepage sidebar that could keep you busy designing for years. If anyone knows of any more great knit design resources, please let me know so I can put them up.

I'm off to knit some more on Conwy. I've turned the heel and now have a straight shot down to the toe. This is now my 8th gusseted sock (not counting all my tiny baby socks w/ their short-row heels) and I've gotten so much better at getting the stitches all picked up without leaving those pesky holes. See, practice really does make perfect! I'm also getting comfortable enough with one sock on 2 circs that I'm ready to get back on the 2 socks on 2 circs horse. Giddyup!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I was all set to look at yarn p*rn and get sweaty palms, and for some reason, I can't see the pics on that site. Denied!

Can't wait to see your Conwys!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, you really are too kind. Thanks for the compliments... and I'm not sure why the pics weren't showing up for Laura, I'll have to check in to that.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home