Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh, and the Interweave Winter preview is up!

Check it out! Pay special attention to the socks. I am a bit disappointed at how they photographed, and I'm hoping that the photo in the print issue is better. The variegation of the yarn was very subtle, but it looks wild in the preview pic. Also the dark color makes the cable pattern a bit hard to see. I think little things like this will continue to get better as Eunny gets her feet under her. I can't imagine how hard it must be to come in and be responsible for editing this giant magazine without ever having done it before. It kind of boggles the mind!

Also be sure to check out Connie's lovely Henley Perfected. Gorgeous!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Hi Chrissy,
Thanks for the mention of my pattern. I'm happy we're in an issue together :) Nice socks as usual. I still mean to do your traveling cable socks from several issues back! I guess I should just keep up already, shouldn't I?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

I love the sweetheart socks in the Holiday issue, too.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Wendee said...

Those are yours? I was just admiring them online a couple of days ago! I was thinking I wanted to make some with a nice pink that I have (and can't sell) because I dropped an OPEN SHARPIE marker on the skein. DOH! More for me, I guess! I'm sure they will look better in the magazine. I always think the preview pics are a little hard to see.

I LOVE that Henley pattern. That one caught my eye too!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Can't wait to get a copy....the socks look great....and a couple of the sweaters hit my eye...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

great looking socks! There's a lot to look forward to in the issue. BTW I started a Feather Lace shawl with Camelspin. (mmm...camelspin...) The pattern is totally addictive.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home