Friday, April 27, 2007

And another thing...

In a small brush with fame, I noticed that the bag I gifted to the Yarn Harlot when she was in town last year made her blog. As the time-out bag where bad knitting goes to think about what it's done.

I left a comment on the post and was stupidly giddy when she actually e-mailed me back confirming that yes, that was the bag I gave her. I am officially beyond dorky. Now, if only Lantern Moon would make a time-out bag for two-year-olds who insist on chucking hard wooden toys at your head at close range, and no amount of asking, begging, pleading, yelling, threatening, bleeding by mommy, etc. makes a darn bit of difference...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarnhog said...

Hey, yeah, where can I get one of those time-out bags? When my youngest was two, he threw a toy at my foot, which led to the loss of the nail on my big toe. I'm totally with you on the "chucking wooden toys at your head" thing. And, by the way, if the Yarn Harlot used something I sent her even as a trash bag, you can bet I'd be emailing everyone I know in my overwhelming pride.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home