Monday, August 22, 2005

First meeting of the NE Knitting Mommies

The NE Portland Knitting Mommies will have their inaugural meeting tonight, from 7-9 pm, at Parisi's on Fremont at 46th. This is a group I've put together with some of my knitting playgroup mommy friends. We are welcoming non-mommies as well, but they'll have to put up with kid talk (since what else do we moms have to talk about but kids and knitting...). If you want to join us, drop me a line (my e-mail is listed in my profile). Here's to knitting, gelato and good conversation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hey Chrissy, Hope your first meeting went well and you all had a blast. Although I have no kids (yet), if I didn't live on the other side of the country I would have loved to join you for knitting and great children stories. I trust you will cover all the highlights in your next blog post?

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh i want to come next time!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home