Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's up!

There's only one thing that could possibly get me to blog two days in a row, and that's my Knitty pattern going live. You can see it here, if you're lucky enough to get in (the server's being stretched to the max by gazillions of crazy knitters trying to see the new patterns all at the same time).

If you can't get in, here's a sneak peek for you:



They're modeled by Emily, co-owner of my fabulous LYS Twisted, and photographed by the very talented Gail, who is patiently doing the photos for my slow-as-molasses book project.

Things should quiet down in a few days for those of you who don't have the patience to deal with overloaded servers. The actual socks headed home with my mom on Thanksgiving. Mom, I hope they're keeping your feet warm in the snowy weather!

10 Comments:

Blogger pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Oh, those are cute! Thanks for the sneak peek!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Neuroknitter said...

Yippy Skippy!!! And your technical article is in Knitty, too!! Congrats!!!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Great article, too!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the socks and the article. They're both great.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Congrats, Chrissy!!! They're beautiful socks and might be just the ticket to tempt me to pick up the double points again ;) Though I still intend to do your drunken cable socks from several IK issues back. I know you've been wanting to conquer the Knitty world for a while and now you've done it in style! :)

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I about had a heart attack when I saw "Naniboujou" on Knitty! We've been there several times and loved it! Great socks--congratulations!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Ally Jay said...

cute soxs

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love these--thank you for a great pattern and a great article!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love 'em. Just love 'em. Congrats!! I might even knit them! Now wouldn't that be a feat...

6:20 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Really, really lovely!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home