Saturday, September 13, 2008

Where am I??!?

If anyone is still reading this poor, sorely neglected blog, here's an update!

I haven't been posting because I've been:

A) Crawling back on the Flylady wagon and getting the house out of "condemned by the Health Department status".

B) Getting the kiddos ready for their first days of school (and surviving Sydney's first week of Kindergarten).

C) Fighting off various physical afflictions...

D) Prepping for our booth at the TKGA fall show! If you're in Portland, come down to the show and see us in booth 303! (I'm posting this from the show floor via my Blackberry, aka my new BFF.)

More when I recover from the weekend including new patterns!

2 Comments:

Blogger Corrina said...

I understand that. Since school started I have way more "free time" on my hands, but I feel like I've gotten no cleaning and no designing done for a month!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Meghann said...

We blog neglectors must stick together......I tagged you for a meme on my blog:)

http://www.radianttwist.com

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home