Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We have a winner!!!

So, I know I said I was going to announce the winner of the blog contest on Sunday, but it wouldn't be me if it wasn't at least a couple days late. So, without further ado, congrats to Kristie at Guilty Pleasures! E-mail me with your mailing address and your size preference (regular or plus) for the sweater patterns and I'll pop them in the mail for you.

And thank you all for your great comments. It's always nice to get feedback, and it sounds like I'm on track with the direction of my blog. Now if only I could get around to posting more than once a week...

I've got Camelspin (from Handmaiden) on the brain right now. I'm making a lace scarf for a submission, and Camelspin is total crack yarn. I love it so much. I'm trying to get the scarf done this week so I can mail it before I leave for Friday Harbor on Saturday for Cat Bordhi's self-publishing retreat. I can't wait! It was so much fun last year (and so incredibly inspiring). This year I've got a book proposal that I'm going to set aside time to work on, assuming Cat doesn't ban me (imagine the heresy - working on a book proposal for a publisher at a self-publishing retreat). Now that things have quieted down a bit after TNNA, I'm also getting my fall line in order. I placed a huge yarn order with Lorna's Laces and am trying to figure out who else I need to talk to.

My crack yarn is calling me.... Must. Go. Knit....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won? WOW! I'm thrilled. I'm emailing you my address this minute. Thank you!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home