They're coming to take me away..hee hee!
* decide which yarn to take to Cat Bordhi self-publishing retreat
* find that yarn (easier said than done)
* print off book proposal draft
* print out Feather Lace Shawl chart (I'm making a sample for Twisted out of a lovely green skein of Malabrigo) for "meeting knitting"
* charge cell phone
* try not to forget to pick Sydney up from preschool
* make sure I have enough clean clothes to pack for the week
* plan Sydney's birthday party, which needs to be one of the last two weekends of February or it gets bumped to mid-March due to Sydney's Grammy's impending trip to Costa Rica for two weeks in the middle there
* start writing patterns for June designs so sample knitters can start on them
* order yarn for June designs so sample knitters can start on them
* block Camelspin scarf so fringe can be added and it can be sent off immediately upon my return
* figure out how best to navigate the surprisingly contentious concept of admitting crochet designers to AKD
* get Ravelry ads I signed up for starting March 1 ready for approval
* post remaining new patterns on Ravelry
* post errata for Cabled Baglet from Designer One-Skein Wonders on Ravelry and my website since the tech editor totally hosed my cable instructions - yikes!
* try not to forget to pick Bill up at airport
Owen is assisting me in all this by dumping an entire box of bunny crackers all over the futon in our TV room and "digging for treasure" in them. Sigh. And now I must get to item #6 on my list if I can figure out how to tear Owen away from "Wow, Wow, Wubbzy"...